Monday 31 October 2011

Mark Reyland lied his way into the UIA ! Continued


The person below was asked
If you have information involving me where you can show that I have scammed an inventor PLEASE let’s hear it – otherwise quit insinuating things you clearly know nothing about
Mark Reyland
markreyland
Look “Dev” obviously you are not really who you say you are….so right off the bat you have some hidden agenda or an ax to grind.

I don’t have an inventing company – and I didn’t scam anyone, not your family member or anyone else. I help inventors by educating them, I don’t charge them, and I don't take their IP - It's that simple.

If you have information involving me where you can show that I have scammed an inventor PLEASE let’s hear it – otherwise quit insinuating things you clearly know nothing about.

As for what Sarah is talking about – you have a huge chance of getting scammed with a system like Quirky where right off the bat just posting you idea may be considered public disclosure. Hundreds of people look the idea and you don't think someone is going to knock it off? ....please be real.

Does anyone really think Quirky can develop a product and launch it in 24 hours?

I’m sorry if you feel like your family member got scammed “dev” – but I didn’t do it.
http://www.edisonnation.com/forums/othe ... rky-a-scam

mary houle
creative2br
Interesting forum. Could you tell me what you have invented? I have not seen any thing about that so far. thank you )

Mark Reyland
markreyland
Sure Mary -
As far as industry inventions – I’ve invented several things including 3D Vehicle Wraps (
http://www.innovativebrand.com/) and several other technologies that I can’t really talk about publicly because they are either in development or involved in deal negotiations.
On the retail products side of things I created and/or developed…..
The Game Paw (Cat style foam finger) Cincinnati Bengals Style, UC and UK
The University of Cincinnati Mascot Basketball Figure
The University of Kentucky Mascot Basketball Figure
Wacky 911 cd’s
NovaGrip eyeglasses anti-slip pads
The Flip Side quilting ruler line
Ba’Noodles
Twist Caps
Sporty Girl Foam Wrap
….And at least 12 more products in development for later this year.


http://www.edisonnation.com/forums/bran ... -questions


Well Dev,and Mary your about to get the proof the UIA Director is not telling the truth about his inventions..........
2011 Board Position Nomination Form

All nominations MUST be emailed in PDF format to admin@uiausa.org no later than November 15th 2011


My question is who gets the emails and nomination forms at admin@uiausa.org.......Is it Mark Reyland ? Hmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment